With excellent storage facility, we can effortlessly fulfill urgent and massive requirements of the customers. Also, we maintain complete records of the delivered products. With our years of experience, our company name figures amidst the most responsive and responsible Suppliers of D2 Tool Steel Flats.
Standard and Grade : GB Cr12MOV/ AISI D2/JIS SKD11/ ASSAB XW-42/ DIN 1.2379
Delivery Condition : Soften Annealed - Less than 255HB
- Sheet less than 6mm thick, efficient blanking dies, punch dies and stamping dies.
- Various scissors, interlaid razor blades and wood cutting blades
- Thread rolling dies and abrasion resistant sliders
- Cold forged dies, thermoset resin molding molds and high-grade gauges, etc
- Deep-drawing dies and cold extrusion dies
- Our D2 is an alloy tool steel with high content of carbon and chrome. After heat treatment, it has very high hardness and abrasion resistance. This steel also features in high hardenability and good dimensional stability. It is suitable for manufacture of cold-work dies and thermoset plastic molding molds which require high precision and long service life.
- Pure steel quality due to vacuum degas refining treatment.
- Superior cutting performance, due to spheroidal annealing softening treatment.
- Crushed crystal structure bonded by forging and rolling, carbonized granules which are fine and even. So that there will be no cracking under quenching.
- For special adding of reinforcing elements molybdenum and vanadium, both the avrasion resistance and toughness are better the similar steel grade.