All our payment methods are practical and convenient. A method is agreed upon by us with you at the time of undertaking to ensure no confusion or problem arises later on. With the complete help and support of our team members and management, we conduct strict checking on the quality of raw inputs used for manufacturing.
Delivery Condition : Soften Annealed - 255HB
- Our D3 has excellent wear-resisting performance.
- It is mainly used for long-life punching die, blanking die, drawing die, press rolling die, edge rolling die that are designed for processing the sheet metal with thickness not greater than 2mm.
- It is also widely used for ceramic dies.
- It is also used for making various scissors, crushing cutters for waste plastics etc.
- Our D3 is a high-carbon and high-chromium alloy tool steel.
- It features good size stability after heat treatment, strong harden ability, high quenching hardness and high compressive strength.
- It is suitable for making the high-precision and long-life cold work die.